Electric stainless steel bird feed pellet food making machine
Pet food is plant or animal material intended for consumption by dogs or other canines. The pet food is close to the human beings food in the fine level.
Pellet birld food machine
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: MT
Model Number: MT65
Application: pet food, food/snack
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Installed power: 81.5kw
Real power: 53kw Output: 100-150kg/h
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:wooden box
Delivery Detail: 50
Pet food is plant or animal material intended for consumption by dogs or other canines. The pet food is close to the human beings food in the fine level, the health index and the nutritional ingredients, some of them request more highly than human beings. In extruder, the ingredients are cooked under intense heat and pressure as it moves toward the open end of the extruder where ingredients pass through a shaping die and knife. Dog food is dried in a multi-pass dryer until its moisture content is low enough to make it shelf stable. Dog food may pass through a coating drum where animal fat and vitamins are applied onto dog food.
2. Raw materials: adoptssoya flour, meat powder, corn flour, fish meal etc. as raw materials
3. Products:This line can be used to produce different shapes of dog food by adjusting the moulds from extruder, Also, It can produce fish feed.
4. Capacity: 150kg/h, 240kg/h, 500kg/h
5. Flow chart:Mixing system---Extrusion system---Drying system—Flavoring system ---- Packing system
6. Voltage in China:Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries
7. Machines Materials:
Machine Material: Stainless Steel #304, thickness:1.2mm
Main Motor: Siemens China brand
Main Electric elements: Siemens or CHNT brand
Inverter: Delta brand
8. Technical Parameters
Packaging & shipping
Payment term:30% of total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, we will complete the whole line within 40 days, the rest 70% paid by TT after the buyer test the machine in seller’s factoryand before we make delivery.
Package: Wooden case for export, fit for multiple handing and long distance marine shipping.
Our company(MT Machinery Co., Ltd.'s )has good experience of the industry development. We have well-experienced managers, outstanding engineers as well as well-trained technical workers. By constant technical exchange with well-known firms of the same line in the world and also by introduction of advanced technique and experience into our company, we have established a strong technical guarantee system. Our company is a manufacturer of puffed extruder and food machinery.
Our products are sold very well throughout China and are also introduced to Southeast Asia, East Europe, Africa and other regions. Our market share is increasing each year.
Each Client Can Enjoy The Following 7 Services
1.Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2.Free project planning and design services;
3.Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4.Free management of equipments' long distance shipping;
5.Free training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
6.Free new production techniques and formulas;
7.Provide 1 year complete warrantee and lifetime maintenance service;
We Provide Satisfied Service & Turnkey Solution
a. We can keep product design in the same level with internationally advanced technology consistently.
b. We have high diathesis staff and excellent processing equipment, and quality control runs through the whole production process from parts stock to the beginning of production.
c.We can guarantee customers superior quality machines up to design requirements and perfect working state.
d. Our technicians can also provide all kinds of relevant technology to make the food production clean, healthy and safe.
e. We will dispatch our technicians to your factory to guide you installation and commissioning work and training your operator.
f. We provide 1 year complete Guarantee and life-time maintenance service.
If you have any needs or enquiries, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much!
Why Choose Us
♥ All your inquiry and emails will be replied in 12 Hours
♥ Experienced staffs answer your questions in professional and fluent English
♥ Factory directly sale
♥ One year warranty and lifetime technical guidance
MT Machinery is one of the largest and professional pellet birld food machine suppliers in China. We aim at helping you produce food quicker and quicker without reducing the quality. Now we have pellet birld food machine for sale, welcome to check the quotation with us if you are interested in it.